Service Supervisor - Sellersburg, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Oversees and directs the assignments of service personnel as well as manages Company service equipment (including fleet vehicles and inventories), coordinates emergency after hours service calls, performs routine inspections of and resolves problems related to service installations, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of customers' electrical systems.
- Responsible for the management of assigned service personnel.
- Ensures scheduled completion of projects within established budget, time and quality standards while following standard operating procedures.
- Directly responsible for leading and assisting service technicians.
- Responsible for establishing performance goals and reviewing project documents, plans and specifications in order to direct construction activities.
- Resolves conflicts related to construction of the project as well as personnel difficulties.
- Coordinates field installations as well as develops and maintains customer/client relationships.
- Performs annual performance evaluations on assigned personnel as directed.
Reports to the General Superintendent, interacts with Service Manager, service personnel, and support staff (e.g. Estimating, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources and other Corporate services staff).
Interacts with owners, owner representatives, architects, engineers, trade contractors, vendors, and others who are associated with project related activities.
WHAT YOU OFFER:
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Four or more years of previous service experience and meets position requirements.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability