Service Technicians - Rock Hill, SC Area
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Weekly Pay
- Per Diem
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Performs service installations, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials and equipment within the residential, commercial, and industrial electrical industry.
- Demonstrates safe work habits while performing all electrical service tasks/projects with limited supervision.
- Has the ability to read and accurately interpret electrical construction drawings, terminate cables, install, and trouble shoot control wiring from schematics.
- Maintains proper care of tools, equipment, and vehicle. Maintains valid driver's license and is deemed insurable by Company's insurance carrier.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Must have completed BAT approved Apprenticeship Program or have a minimum of five years of on-the-job electrical experience.
High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
Must have valid vehicle operator's license and be deemed insurable by the Company's insurance carrier.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability