Skilled Trades Recruiter - Charlotte, NC
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Required/Estimated Travel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
MUST HAVE 5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE RECRUITING TOP ELECTRICAL TALENT IN THE SOUTHEAST!
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Develops and implements recruiting methodologies/practices that will ensure the Company quality personnel necessary to meet established Company goals and objectives.
- Some travel required.
- Responsible for the recruitment of personnel as directed.
- Recruitment will consist of Electrical Skilled Trades talent of all levels.
- Also works with Company managers to identify skill sets necessary for open positions, recruiting techniques, position description development and updates, applicant tracking, and maintenance of recruitment database.
- This position is responsible for maintaining relationships with trade associations, staffing agencies, and interacting with federal and state agencies.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience. College Degree Preferred
- EXPERIENCE: 5+ years of previous recruiting experience. Strong knowledge of electrical construction management and skilled trade functions, labor laws, work rules, regulations, and record keeping. Strong administrative, computer, organization, and communication/interpretation skills are required.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability