Substation Electricians - Central Indiana
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
- more than 50%
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Weekly Pay
- Per Diem
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
SCOPE OF WORK:
- EXTENSIVE TRAVEL!!!
- Applicant hired will perform skilled duties related to the installation and maintenance of all voltages of electrical power line systems and equipment in addition to electrical substation construction and maintenance.
- Read and interpret construction prints and specs
- Install conduit, grounding, and foundations
- Backfill, trench, and perform final grade installations including station stone
- Install equipment, install aluminum busswork, above grade conduits, and install and terminate control cable.
- Familiarity with 12KV to 500K
- Operation of heavy equipment considered a plus. Class B CDL a real plus.
- Must be willing to work in all weather elements, meet all work scheduled hours as well as overtime as required with short notice.
- EXPERIENCE - Familiarity with 12KV to 500K substation experience is required; 3 or more years of direct experience required
- LOCATION - Indiana; Travel is above 50% covering the Midwest.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability