- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
- more than 50%
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Weekly Pay
- Per Diem
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
SCOPE OF WORK:
- LOUISVILLE LOCATION
- Applicant hired will perform skilled duties related to the installation and maintenance of all voltages of electrical power line systems and equipment in addition to electrical substation construction and maintenance.
- Read and interpret construction prints and specs
- Install conduit, grounding, and foundations
- Backfill, trench, and perform final grade installations including station stone
- Install equipment, install aluminum busswork, above grade conduits, and install and terminate control cable.
- Familiarity with 12KV to 500K
- Operation of heavy equipment considered a plus. Class B CDL a real plus.
- Must be willing to work in all weather elements, meet all work scheduled hours as well as overtime as required with short notice.
- EXPERIENCE - Familiarity with 12KV to 500K substation experience is required; 3 or more years of direct experience required
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability