Substation Helpers / General Laborers
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
- more than 50%
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay & Per Diem
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- EXTENSIVE TRAVEL and PER DIEM!!!
- Performs installations, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials and equipment within the residential, commercial, and industrial electrical industry.
- Assists electricians by performing assigned tasks under the direct supervision of an assigned electrician.
- Must keep all materials, tools, and equipment in an orderly fashion, maintain a clean work area at all times, demonstrate safe work habits, and exhibit proper care of all tools and equipment.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience
- MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE
- Possesses ability to dig trenches; either by use of hand tools or equipment.
- Reads and understands labels, job site maps/directions, instruction manuals, and written instructions accurately.
- Identifies colors of wires and conductors accurately.
- Able to learn hand conduit bending to ensure timely installations.
- Able to use two handed tools/equipment (i.e. cable cutters, hammer drills, compression tools, jack hammers, etc.).
- Works from all assigned types of platforms.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability