Survey Technician - Huntsville, AL
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
• Layout and as-built survey points accurately and in a timely manner in the field as directed
• Physically able to work outdoors and on construction sites in all weather conditions.
• Provide work control lines and elevations that are required for accurate measurement and correct installation of materials by field staff.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION - High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/ experience
- EXPERIENCE- Survey data collection, ability to setup and operate GPS receivers, and robotic total stations. Have a demonstrated ability to read construction plans and specs. AutoCAD/Revit experience a plus. Must possess a strong mathematic background and perform calculations associated with surveying. Strong administrative, computer (Word & Excel), and communications skills
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability