Traveling Electrical Project Engineer
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
- more than 50%
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Vehicle Allowance
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
TRAVELING ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER BASED OUT OF INDIANAPOLIS, IN!!
SCOPE OF WORK:
- EXTENSIVE TRAVEL
- Accountable for assigned projects/tasks as directed by Project Manager.
- Work is performed within an established time frame and ensures that this work is done in conformance with quality work standards, projected man-hours, within established Company guidelines, and regulatory compliance requirements.
Reports to assigned Project Manager and interacts with other support staff (e.g. Estimating, Accounting and Finance, and other corporate services staff).
May interact with owners, owner representatives, architects, engineers, trade contractors, vendors, and others who are associated with project related activities. This incumbent may schedule, participates in, and/or conducts project meetings. May also interact with various committees and participates in special trade-related activities and events.
- Directly responsible for planning or preparing contract administration of assigned projects, executing and directing project activities, and developing or maintaining client relationships.
- Responsible for multiple projects consisting of on site visits which may consists of lay out of project work, scheduling of materials, tools, equipment, and information to ensure attainment of scope/project construction schedules.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: BS/Construction Management or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: High degree of technical/administrative experience and meets job position requirements.
- SPECIALIZED SKILLS: High level interpersonal relationship skills, proficiency in communication skills, organization skills, and highly computer literate (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Forefront, etc.).
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability