Traveling Survey Technician - Mooresville, NC
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
- more than 50%
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
• Layout and as-built survey points accurately and in a timely manner in the field as directed
• Physically able to work outdoors and on construction sites in all weather conditions.
• Provide work control lines and elevations that are required for accurate measurement and correct installation of materials by field staff.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION - High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/ experience
- EXPERIENCE- Survey data collection, ability to setup and operate GPS receivers, and robotic total stations. Have a demonstrated ability to read construction plans and specs. AutoCAD/Revit experience a plus. Must possess a strong mathematic background and perform calculations associated with surveying. Strong administrative, computer (Word & Excel), and communications skills
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability