Trimble Layout/ Surveyor
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- This position is accountable for timely preparation of Electrical drawings on CAD / BIM from self-understanding and experience, sketches and verbal information received from others.
- Position is required to perform independent layout functions of the Trimble equipment.
- Position completes drawings in a timely manner that meets department objectives.
- Responsibilities encompass the general aspects of CAD/ BIM drafting that determine the most appropriate drawings and diagrams that accurately communicate the intended design clearly, effectively and timely.
- Responsibilities include scheduling the use of the Trimble with field personnel to allow for the most cost-effective use of company resources.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION - High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/ experience
- EXPERIENCE - Past Trimble /AutoCAD /BIM 3-D modeling experience and a high degree of technical knowledge of electrical construction, and computer drafting applications. Strong administrative, computer (Word & Excel), and communications skills.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability