Vice President - Noblesville, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
MUST HAVE 10+ YEARS OF MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE WITH AN ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR!
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Responsible for managing a company office location’s profitability and long-range growth while meeting overall corporate objectives. Travel required. Reports to Executive VP as designated.
- Responsible for the attainment of location office performance goals and the formulation of short and long-range objectives in support of the GAYLOR ELECTRIC strategic plan.
- Uses GAYLOR ELECTRIC Performance Values as tools to carry out all job responsibilities.
- Manages/participates in the Company’s core business practices within the locations geographical area of responsibility.
- Establishes annual budget guidelines for the location with approval of the Executive Vice President.
- Develops annual plans including operating budgets, staffing plans, marketing plans, and capital expenditures.
- Identifies future and strategic market opportunities.
- Manages the selection, development, and retention of location staff through clear expectations, motivation, and cooperation.
- Resolves operational problems within the location and alerts the Executive Vice President to problems of significance to the Company.
- Oversees development and implementation of training programs related to construction, safety, estimating, human resource management, quality control, loss prevention, project management, and related business management topics.
- Maintains appropriate communications within and between various departments within the location.
- Promotes a spirit of cooperation within assigned location and with other locations and divisions of the Company.
- Ensures that all Company policies are communicated and implemented.
- Routinely visits, walks, and inspects ongoing locational projects to ensure accurate projected costs.
- Organizes and prioritizes workload to meet deadlines.
- Plans and develops public relations policies designed to improve Company’s image and relations with customer, employees, and the public.
- Keeps Executive Vice President informed on division performance.
- Schedules, maintains, and coordinates accordingly, calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries.
- Maintains appropriate records, files, documentation, etc.
- Participates in Company sponsored and community events as requested.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree preferred or equivalent studies/ experience.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive management experience with a National Electrical Contractor.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High level of computer literacy and proficiency.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability