VP Operations - Noblesville, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Project Management
- Required/Estimated Travel
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This HIGH PROFILE position leads the $100M FLAGSHIP location of a $246M National Electrical Contractor. Responsible for providing oversight and management of Electrical Construction Teams and Electrical Service Team by establishing priorities and determining resource allocation for efficient and effective delivery of all construction projects. Accountable for managing the overall corporate and location objectives. Prepares budgets, creates business plans, and solves internal issues as they arise.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Provides technical expertise for assigned projects including analysis, evaluation, and resolution of specific design problems.
- Responsible for coordinating specific design tasks within scope of project with other disciplines and supervises preparation of design documents.
- Also responsible for the design and layout of electrical systems, equipment, components, instruments, and products.
- May supervise or participate in the planning and implementation of research methodology and procedures related to engineering projects.
- Responsible for the attainment of location performance goals and the formulation of short and long-range objectives in support of the company’s overall strategic plan.
- Develops annual plans including operating budgets, marketing plans, and capital expenditures.
- Resolves operational problems within the project and alerts appropriate parties to problems of significance to the company.
- Participates actively in the improvement process.
- Ensures that the company's policies are communicated and implemented.
- Routinely visits, walks, and inspects assigned projects to ensure accurate quality control and projected costs.
- Promotes company's image and relations with customers, employees, and the public.
- Keeps President informed on location performance and recommends action to improve.
- Schedules, maintains, and coordinates accordingly, calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries.
- Participates in company sponsored and, as requested, community events.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree required or equivalent studies/ experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in construction engineering/management required. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, required. High level of computer literacy.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability