Warehouse Coordinator - Sellersburg, IN
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Required/Estimated Travel
GAYLOR ELECTRIC INC.
The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset; building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity > Customer Service > Safety > Sales Growth > Teamwork > Return on Investment > Performance > Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being & future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft & Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Performs transportation, loading, unloading, and moving of materials from warehouse storage facilities to Company job sites.
- Duties include transporting materials, timely deliveries, shipping/receiving, picking up/packing orders, processing orders in the computer system, stocking and re-shelving materials, and other warehouse related job tasks as assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining delivery vehicles and equipment, receiving, archiving, and property control.
- May coordinate the activities of assigned employees.
- Responds to general inquiries as they relate to warehouse delivery issues.
- Reads and interprets shipping schedules, job orders, and shipping orders/requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, and/or distributed.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- Previous driving/delivery experience with large trailers or driving LARGE Farm Equipment
- Must have valid vehicle operator's license and be deemed insurable by the Company's insurance carrier
- Must HAVE a Chauffeur's License
- Material handling, warehouse, shipping/receiving, storage/stockroom, or associated materials experience.
- Strong administrative, organization, and communication skills.
- MUST BE A VERY HARD WORKER WHO LIKES TO BUILD THINGS WITH YOUR HANDS
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability